This tutorial is about the How to Use TikTok’s Ripple Effect. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Use TikTok’s Ripple Effect. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Use TikTok’s Ripple Effect
With the block still in full power, people are turning to TikTok for fun and comedic help. With its large number of filters and impacts, TikTok does not disappoint, however, the most current channel to move through the application and advance in videos is something more creepy than the rest.
The reality domino effect is supposed to have the option of identifying appearances in your home and TikTokkers are testing it to see if your home is creepy. Assuming that you have always had a delicate doubt that you may not be the main person residing in your household and that you could be cohabiting with something powerful, then read on, on the basis that this is the most ideal impact for you.
How to do the domino effect manually
The ripple effect on TikTok is not as difficult as people think. You just need to apply the right amount of agitation and do it at the right speed. You want an effect similar to ripples in water and not a shaky mess. Here are the detailed steps to get it right:
- Launch TikTok on your Android or iPhone.
- Set the video recording speed to slow motion, with perhaps the best speed at 0.5. You don’t need to shoot in slow motion, but it looks better that way.
- Use your front camera and test the domino effect by recording yourself. Start recording in slow motion and quickly shake your phone towards and away from you. You don’t want to shake it sideways because it won’t cause a ripple effect. Shaking slowly won’t help either.
- The video should look like it has a water effect. Shakes must be shallow and quick to produce this effect. If you are unsuccessful on the first try, don’t give up. This technique takes a lot of time and practice before you can perfect it.
- The following method may seem silly, but it works. You can pretend you have shaky hands and flick your phone back and forth. Think of it as if your phone is set to maximum vibration, which is what you need to produce the perfect domino effect.
How to add the Shake effect on TikTok
There is another way to get the domino effect without having to shake. You can use the tools built into the TikTok app to create the effect for yourself. Here you will know how you can do it:
- Open TikTok on your smartphone.
- Click the button that says “effects” in the lower right.
- Under “Trends” there should be a button that says “Shake”.
- Record a video of yourself and the “Shake” effect will automatically be added to it.
Final words: How to Use TikTok’s Ripple Effect
I hope you understand this article How to Use TikTok’s Ripple Effect, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.